The 32nd annual Riverfest Arts & Crafts Festival is Sept. 24-25!
What is Riverfest?
The Riverfest Arts and Crafts Festival is the historic cornerstone of the Service League’s fundraising efforts. 2016 marks its 32nd year and each year the group polishes their reputation for being family-oriented and having a warm relationship with vendors. Riverfest is a juried show, featuring original, creative, handmade work from artisans all over the southeast region topped with incredible entertainment throughout the weekend – including live music and dancing – as well as a fun-filled children’s area where children of all ages can participate in a number of kid-friendly rides and activities.
What are the funds raised used for?
The funds raised by Riverfest are used to support the Service League of Cherokee County in their mission to help local children in need. They have been serving our county for more than 80 years and currently have 100-plus women who have committed to 10 years of service – how amazing!
Where: Boling Park, Canton, GA
When: Sept. 24-25
Saturday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. & Sunday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost: $5 for adults and children age 11 and older
- Riverfest is handicap accessible
- No dogs are allowed in Boling Park
- Free parking and shuttle services available
- No coolers, bicycles, skateboards or alcoholic beverages permitted on site
- Boling Park is located on the banks of the Etowah River in Canton behind Cherokee High School. Take I-575 to Exit 16/GA Highway 5 and follow the signs to the festival
Leave a Reply