Owner Is Grateful for Support of Community, Customers
Page Relocation’s owner, Justin Page, wants to take time, during this Thanksgiving season, to share how thankful he is for the support of Canton, especially, and the rest of Cherokee County.
In two years, his Canton-based moving company has grown from three employees and two trucks to 32 employees and 10 trucks. His growing fleet ranges in size to accommodate any move, including semis to manage long-distance moves. Page Relocation was voted the Best Relocation Service in the 2021 and 2022 Around Canton Readers’ Choice contest, but Justin doesn’t take his company’s success for granted.
“I, and all of us at Page Relocation, have been truly blessed for the support of our Canton community, helping us grow over the past two years,” Justin said. “Without this, Page Relocation would not have flourished, enabling us to make every move our customers’ simplest move ever. Thank you for your continued support, as we only become better to serve you and all of greater Atlanta and North Georgia.”
Giving back to the community is important to Justin and his team. Through supporting charities, growing community partnerships and developing ways to better serve even the youngest customers, Page Relocation is making a positive impact.
Serving the community is at the core of Page Relocation’s mission statement. Justin and his team are focused on giving back to the community that has taken care of them so well. Since January, donations of time and money have been made to the following nonprofits: Woodstock Public Safety Foundation, the Service League of Cherokee County, The Children’s Haven, the Cherokee Sheriff’s Foundation, Reinhardt University Athletics, Goshen Valley and Empower Cherokee.
Through these donations, Page Relocation is dedicated to making a positive impact in its community for all those who work tirelessly to make Canton and Cherokee County such a great place to live. You can learn more about these great charities at www.pagerelocaiton.com/communityimpact.
Page Relocation is building relationships with Cherokee County businesses, and is proud to be the official moving partner of several real estate companies in Atlanta and North Georgia — recently adding RE/MAX Town & Country as their preferred moving partner. These partnerships make the homebuying and moving process even simpler.
“I’ve worked hard for over 15 years to build personal relationships with hundreds of top-rated Realtors, and I’m blessed that they trust me enough to refer Page Relocation to their clients,” Justin said.
Another initiative involves the younger members of families in transit. “We Are Moving” is an activity and coloring book that explains the basics of the moving process, in an effort to reduce the stress children might feel during what can be a major event in a family’s life. The free publication introduces Boxer, the new ambassador for Page Relocation. With Boxer’s help, children get excited about the process. Meet him at www.pagerelocation.com/boxer, where free coloring pages can be downloaded.
Whether it’s to another street or another state, Page Relocation is dedicated to making your next move your simplest ever. With stress-free quotes and dedicated teams of full-time, trained employees, Page Relocation is Canton’s best and award-winning choice for your next move.
“In this time of thanks, I am truly thankful for our community support. We are excited and looking forward to 2023, as we know Page Relocation will only continue to prosper thanks to our great community,” Justin said.
Perks of Moving With Page Relocation
- Technology upgrades. The latest technology makes it possible to offer walk-through estimates and inventory checks through the artificial intelligence-enabled web platform. Page representatives can connect clients to it through a livestream connection on the phone.
- No stress. As a Christian company, clients can rely on their experience being based on leadership principles of integrity, compassion, caring and service.
- A large, versatile fleet. With multiple sizes and categories of trucks, Page Relocation can take care of any size commercial or residential move, whether it’s across town or across the country. “We have the experience, dedication and equipment to make this your simplest move ever,” Justin said.
- Proper protection. Preparation begins by applying padding to doors, hallways, floors and anything else that needs to be protected. Each piece of furniture is wrapped, so clients know their belongings are safe.
- Relocation specialists. Have peace-of-mind knowing the specialists in your home are full time, background checked, drug tested and properly trained. This is just another way Page Relocation differs from the competition.
- Cleaning services. Whether it’s cleaning the old house or the new home or business, it’s another way the company works to make each move as simple as possible for the client.
- Junk removal services. This is just another way Page Relocation makes moving simple. Clearing out that garage or basement has never been so simple as with our junk removal services during your move.
- Storage services. From short-term to long-term storage, Page Relocation can help you move and settle into your new home on your timetable.