The Canton Farmers Market opened recently in a new location, with different guidelines for vendors and shoppers. The market is open 9 a.m.-noon in Brown Park, rain or shine. For the safety of everyone, the following guidelines have been set. Please be patient and follow new market rules during this time.
• You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
• Only one shopper per booth.
• Maintain at least an arm’s distance between other shoppers and vendors, especially when waiting in line.
• Do not congregate between booths.
• Do not greet anyone with hugs or handshakes.
• No hand-to-hand contact will be allowed between vendors and shoppers. Point to the product that you would like, and allow the vendor to bag it and set it down on the table before you pick it up.
• Do not hand vendors payments directly. A touchless point-of-sale is being encouraged. If you aren’t able to do this, please bring small bills to complete your transaction.
• Please refrain from bringing your dogs with you.