The Metro Atlanta Chamber recognizes 29 counties within the metropolitan Atlanta area. One of the northern counties identified is Cherokee County. With over 225,000 people, this may be considered an advertising gold mine for those wishing to reach customers at the foothills of the mountains.
AroundAbout Local Media represents multiple hyper-local direct mail magazines for residents and businesses within Cherokee County, GA. Print versions of the Sixes Living direct mailed magazine are enjoyed by those living within the 30114, 30115, and 30188 zip codes. This includes portions of Woodstock, Holly Springs, and Canton, GA. The county seat of Cherokee County happens to be Canton, GA and has a population of 24,000. Large communities within the print readership of Sixes Living include Bridgemill, Holly Springs, and Hickory Flat.
We offer several advertising opportunities in order to reach those within Cherokee County and Canton.
Event Promotions-We have featured several events in our calendar and informational articles. Contact us today for details regarding event promotion in Cherokee County.
Business Promotions-With families and individuals choosing to support local businesses and research to prove that people tend to use restaurants, service providers, and stores within three miles of their homes, local advertising is part of a successful marketing campaign.
AroundAbout Local Media and the Sixes Living magazine boast:
- 18 years of success
- High retention rate among advertisers
- In-depth knowledge of Cherokee County and the local communities within
- Community-driven and community-based
- Key target market penetration
Why choose AroundAbout Local Media? Because together we will…
- Reach your target audience in print and online
- Encourage people to experience and share your products and offerings
- Help people make purchase decisions in a world with endless selections through local targeted marketing
How We Reach Your Target:
- 14,900 Direct mailed FREE delivery to homes, apartments and businesses in the entire mailing area. No subscription needed.
- Magazine racks strategically placed in high volume restaurants, grocery stores, medical offices and retail establishments.
- Smaller quantities distributed to other businesses, clubs and retail establishments (where no rack is needed.)
- Total circulation of 16,250 per month within the Sixes Living magazine; over 48,000 with all three print magazine outlets
- Online presences through online publication, website, Google +, Facebook, and Twitter
Additional Sixes Living Statistics:
- Over 500 Fans
- 80% are women
- 50% are ages 35-54
- 86% of Followers list Canton, Atlanta, Woodstock, Acworth, or Holly Springs as their location
Additional Social Media Statistic:
- Twitter: 105 Followers
Get desired results without wasting advertising dollars on markets not in your target area!
For ad rates and additional information, please call 770-615-3324.